Week 9 War Room
November 3, 2013 | Jeff
WEEK 9 WAR ROOM
Welcome to the Week 9 War Room where the best in fantasy football advice from The Fake Football is ready for your perusal. The usual injury issues face us fake footballers this week, as well as a heaping pile of byes. No matter what obstacles face your team, help is here from The Fake Football. The following links will give you every last bit of injury news, player analysis, and good old fashioned fake football coverage your heart could possibly desire. Saddle up, dig in, and remember to leave those lineup questions in the comments below. Good luck in Week 9!
* WEEK 9 LINEUP RESOURCES *
– The Matchup Machine once again covers the matchup statistics that will impact your fake football players this week. Make sure to check it out before locking in your lineup.
– For those fortunate souls still alive in NFL Survivor Pools, check out our Survivor Pool Survivor Guide to help make your selection for Week 9.
– If you like stuffing your face with some tasty treats while you watch the NFL, check out the latest edition of Game Day Grub for two new recipes for game day eats.
– Week 9’s Start/Sit delivers some advice about which players should sit and which should be plugged into your starting lineup.
– The latest Garbage Time Romance highlights a few players that will feast on garbage time fantasy production.
– The newest edition of Fake Football, Real Questions answers some critical questions that face the fantasy landscape as Week 9 approaches.
– Week 9 Last Second Decisions is your one stop shop for everything that will influence your lineup decisions including injuries and player analysis.
Finally, we proudly present The Fake Football Week 9 Staff Rankings. Enjoy!