Week 8 War Room
October 27, 2013 | Jeff
Welcome to Week 8 of the fake football season, which promises to be more kind than Week 7. After all, is it even possible for a single week to wreck the fantasy landscape like last week did? Now, enough of the complaining…we have work to do! With the mountainous pile of injuries and bye weeks on our Week 8 plates, lineup decisions are getting very tricky. Before you finalize your lineups, be sure to utilize all the great content that The Fake Football has to offer and good luck in Week 8!
* WEEK 8 LINEUP RESOURCES *
– The latest edition of Last Second Decisions is back, providing a comprehensive look at every bit of lineup research possible. Be sure to check it out.
– Fake Football, Real Questions is back with a new batch of questions for our staff writers to dive into.
– If you’re looking for some solid eats for your NFL viewing party, be sure to scope out the newest recipes in Game Day Grub.
– Start/Sit is back with the best in lineup advice for those difficult fake football calls.
– If you’re looking for a preview of Week 8 from a statistical standpoint, our very own Matchup Machine delivers the goods.
– Garbage Time Romance is back once again, identifying some lower-tiered options who will feast on late game production.
Finally, we proudly present the Week 8 The Fake Football Staff Rankings. Feel free to leave those lineup questions in the comments below!