Week 7 War Room
October 20, 2013 | Jeff
The fantasy football season trudges on and The Fake Football is here to make sure it is a success. New bye week and injury issues are facing us this week as fantasy owners, so be sure to utilize everything The Fake Football has to offer when making those tough lineup decisions. Continue below for the best in lineup resources and the weekly The Fake Football Staff Rankings. As always, feel free to leave those lineup questions in the comments section. Good luck in Week 7!
* WEEK 7 LINEUP RESOURCES *
– Fake Football, Real Questions is back again this week, as The Fake Football staff answers some hard hitting fantasy questions.
– If you have a critical Week 7 matchup ahead, make sure to check out Last Second Decisions, where you can squeeze out every last bit of information of Sunday’s NFL matchups.
– Make sure you are fat and happy on Sunday by trying out one of the two new Game Day Grub recipes!
– For those folks still alive in NFL survivor pools, be sure to check out our weekly Survivor Pool Survivor Guide before setting your pick.
– Garbage Time Romance is back yet again, with some under-the-radar options for Week 7 who may clean up on garbage time points.
– If you’re looking for the best in fantasy football matchup statistics, The Matchup Machine is back with the goods for Week 7.
– Our weekly Start/Sit column returns again with some key information on players to use and player to avoid in Week 7.