Week 6 War Room
October 14, 2012 | Jeff
The fake football season is nearly half way there (in my best Bon Jovi voice) and that means your team needs all the victories it can get it’s paws on. As you finish up your Sunday morning pancakes and flip on the computer to set your lineups, you will undoubtedly encounter some difficult decisions as a fantasy football roster can make it appear as if half the NFL is either on bye or injured. That is where your pals at The Fake Football come in. Scope out the links below for some last minute help if you are curious about injuries, weather, stats, or the meaning of life itself. As always, feel free to leave you questions in the comments.
* WEEK 6 WAR ROOM REQUIRED READING *
– If you’re itching for a little side action on Sunday (aren’t we all?), then enter our $200 FanDuel Contest. For a single dollar, you can enter a battle royale that pays out a total pot of $200. SIGN UP HERE!
– Need a defense to plug in? Dreaming of Streaming is back again to hook you up with the critical streamer picks.
– The Matchup Machine is back to inform you of which players will tear up soft defenses on Sunday and which will struggle.
– Check out the NFL weather report HERE.
Finally, here are The Fake Football Staff Rankings. Leave those questions in the comments below!