Week 5 War Room
October 7, 2012 | Jeff
Did that exciting Rams/Cardinals game work you into an uncontrollable fake football frenzy? I didn’t think so. On the bright side, that Thursday Night fantasy dud means we are due for plenty of fireworks in Sunday’s games. In preparation of the week 5 battle ahead, The Fake Football Week 5 War Room is the one stop shop for all the tools that will guide those lineup decisions and lead you to fantasy victory. Whether you are concerned about injuries, playing time, recent performance slumps, or even the weather your quarterback will play in, you can get the cure to what ails you below…
* WEEK 5 REQUIRED WAR ROOM READING *
– Is your team 0-4 with half of your roster on bye in week 5? Don’t worry that noggin one more second, as you can always keep Sunday’s exciting by joining our $200 Week 5 FanDuel Contest. The contest entry fee is just $1 and pays out $200 smackers, which you can use to pay the bar tab you racked up on Saturday! SIGN UP HERE!
– The Matchup Machine is back for week 5, giving us a nice breakdown of the defensive crews attempting to stop our fake football players from accumulating points this week. How dare them!
– For the ‘D’ streamers in the crowd, C.D. Carter is back to give you some solid streaming and bye week fill-in options in Dreaming of Streaming.
– Last, but certainly not least, is some week 5 weather information if that kind of stuff floats your boat, and I know it does!
Week 5 Injury Updates
Kenny Britt (Questionable)
Rob Gronkowski (Questionable)
Aaron Hernandez (Questionable)
Finally, the Week 5 The Fake Football Staff Rankings. Be sure to leave your lineup questions in the comments below!