Week 5 War Room
October 6, 2013 | Jeff
After a mini two team bye week appetizer in Week Four, the NFL has delivered our first main course of bye weeks as the Vikings, Steelers, Buccaneers, and Redskins are all enjoying a week of rest. Of course, this week of rest creates a dark, ominous storm cloud for our fantasy football teams, but that is why The Fake Football is here! Below, we have scoured the countryside near and far (well, mostly here at The Fake Football) for the BEST in fantasy football lineup resources to help you construct the finest Week 5 lineup possible. Whether you started the week with Fred Jackson’s Thursday night effort or desperately played Brian Hoyer, our goal here is to make sure your team is locked and loaded on Sunday morning. Check out the links below and then scroll just a bit further for our Consensus Week 5 Staff Rankings and feel free to leave your questions in the comments section. Good luck!
WEEK 5 FANTASY FOOTBALL LINEUP RESOURCES
– Hungry? Yes you are. Check out Week 5’s Game Day Grub for two new recipes to keep you and your fellow fantasy fans full this Sunday.
– For those crazy 2QB League players out there, check out our latest Take Two debate, where two quarterback options are analyzed to see which will help fantasy teams the most this week.
– Garbage Time Romance is back, highlighting players that will feast on late game fantasy points as their team rolls through garbage time.
– Our weekly Matchup Machine once again dissects defensive matchups facing fantasy football players this weekend and helps outline which matchups are most ripe for fantasy production.
– If you play in an NFL Survivor League, you won’t advance another week without reading our NFL Survivor League Survival Guide. Do it!
– With injuries and bye weeks mounting, endless lineup debates face fake football owners each week and Week 5 is no different. Our Start/Sit provides a helping hand and is a fantastic resource.
– The Fake Football has you covered for all the NFL picks and predictions you can eat in the latest pack of NFL Picks.
– Week 5 Last Second Decisions breaks down every last inch of fantasy football lineup news available. A must read for all fake footballers.
– For those daily gamers, Headsupfantasy.com provides the best in daily sports so be sure to check out the best in Week 5 picks for Headsupfantasy.com use.
Finally, check out the latest Week 5 The Fake Football Staff Rankings: