Week 4 War Room
September 29, 2012 | Jeff
Welcome, fake footballers, you have just arrived at the official headquarters for every last lineup choice and every last tweak to the roster that will get you that all important W…The Fake Football’s Week 4 War Room. Below is every single piece of pertinent information that will help guide your team into the week 4 winner’s circle. From rankings and statistics to injury news and weather reports, the Week 4 War Room is your one stop shop for Sunday morning fantasy preparation. Get out your #2 pencils, highlighters, and calculator as we get to work (perhaps you could substitute in an adult beverage for the calculator). Let’s get it!
* WEEK 4 WAR ROOM REQUIRED READING *
– If being a full time fantasy team owner isn’t enough (I know, it can be stressful), make sure to get signed up for The Fake Football’s Week 4 FanDuel $250 Freeroll. This weekly contest is 100% FREE and pays out 100% real money. That’s as good as cash. SIGN UP HERE!
– If statistical strategery is your thing, we have got you covered. Get your thinking cap on and peruse the following stats smorgasbord:
- The Week 4 Matchup Machine gives you all the information you need regarding the defensive matchups facing your fantasy players. It also has pretty colors!
- Our man Chet breaks down every NFL team’s red zone numbers for the 2012 season, so check that out to see which teams are best when they sniff the goal line.
- In case you’re curious about the defensive strength of your players’ schedules, we’ve got that covered as well, with Chet’s Rest of Season Strength of Schedule.
– Some good old fashioned Start/Sit advice from Mike Braude is a great read if you have a cramp inducing lineup decision to make.
– If you’ve got a player/players that are nursing an injury, check out ChrisDCo’s matchup by matchup injury rundown.
– Kevin’s Week 4 Last Second Decisions covers everything from injuries to backfield committees to matchup advice. Get some.
– It is getting to be that time of year again, so keeping an eye on the NFL weather situations is always a solid idea. You can find that information right about HERE.
– Looking to swap out a defense? C.D. Carter has the best streaming options for you in the week 4 installment of Dreaming of Streaming.
Sunday Injury Updates:
Rob Gronkowski (Questionable) – Should play
Fred Jackson (Questionable) — Schefter reports FJax and Spiller will split carries.
C.J. Spiller (Questionable) — ” ”
Kenny Britt (Questionable) — Reports are Britt WILL NOT play. Upgrade Wright and Washington, but they still have a tough matchup.
Peyton Hillis (Doubtful)
Dwayne Bowe (Questionable) — Will play
Mikel Leshoure (Questionable) — Will play
Steven Jackson (Questionable) – Should play, but may be limited. Be wary.
Reggie Bush (Questionable) — Will be a game time decision, but should go barring a setback.
Pierre Garcon (Questionable) — Adam Schefter says he is likely to play on a limited basis. Avoid unless desperate.
Hakeem Nicks (Doubtful)
Below are The Fake Football Week 4 Staff Rankings. Check them out and be sure to leave your lineup questions in the comments below!