Week 3 War Room
September 22, 2013 | Jeff
It has been a long week in fake football land. Brutal losses in the running back department have given fantasy teams fits with multiple backs going down in week two and little help in sight. Luckily, we have compiled the best that The Fake Football has to offer in order to help your team combat these injuries and fight off your imaginary opponent with imaginary fantasy points. Check out the week three lineup resources below, including The Fake Football staff rankings, and be sure to leave those lineup questions in the comments. Let’s go get ourselves a victory.
WEEK 3 LINEUP RESOURCES
– For those in need of defensive help this week, our resident streaming guru C.D. Carter is back with the best in streaming defense advice.
– Hungry? Game Day Grub is back with two new recipes for Sunday feasting. While your fantasy team racks up the points, you can stuff your face!
– Our Week 3 NFL Picks are available for those interested in the outcome of certain professional football games this weekend. Don’t worry, we don’t judge.
– Some members of The Fake Football staff answer hard hitting questions facing the fantasy world this week in the latest edition of Fake Football, Real Questions.
– Any and all questions that face a distraught fantasy owner heading into Sunday’s games can be answered in the always helpful Last Second Decisions.
– Our main man Mike hooks you up with some critical Start/Sit advice in this weeks….Start/Sit.
– The Matchup Machine! Check out how the matchups stack up for your fantasy roster in week three in the latest and greatest Matchup Machine.
– Before making those wide receiver and tight end decisions, be sure to see how your players were targeted last week in Target Town.