Week 2 Draftster Top 5’s – Jordan Matthews
September 17, 2015 | Chet
Check out our NFL DFS Cheat Sheet!
By: Adam Cook (@Fantasy_Schnerd)
Jordan Matthews is a must play at Draftster this weekend and let me tell you why. There are a lot of composite rankings out there now days helping owners with who they should start as their flex, but I don’t see many actually ranking players on daily fantasy sites. I am sticking with simply 5 players at each position who I like most for their respective prices at Draftster.com, because you probably shouldn’t be playing my 20th ranked running back if you want to win money. ‘t you haven’t tried playing there yet, check them out at www.draftster.com. They have an awesome tournament going on this weekend.
- Tony Romo- Dallas Cowboys- $6800- I expect the Cowboys to have a very heavy passing game plan and to be playing from behind, similar to last week.
- Drew Brees- New Orleans Saints- $9000- If you can pay up for this guy do it; Mariota threw for 4TD’s against them last week.
- Carson Palmer- Arizona Cardinals- $6900- If Palmer was at home and not traveling to the east coast I would have him No. 1.
- Jameis Winston- Tampa Bay Bucs- $5900- Garbage time points count too, ya know.
- Colin Kaepernick- San Francisco 49ers- $7000- Did you see the Steelers’ secondary against New England?
- Mark Ingram- New Orleans Saints- $5600- Best mid-priced option on the board this week with a soft matchup
- Carlos Hyde- San Francisco 49ers- $5600- Hyde look like a super-stud on Monday night
- Marshawn Lynch- Seattle Seahawks- $7100- Even his mom called out the Seahawks’ offensive coordinator
- Chris Johnson- Arizona Cardinals- $4800- He gets the big backup bump with Andre Ellington out this Sunday
- Joseph Randle- Dallas Cowboys- $4200- He dominated the running game touches and I look for the Cowboys to try and keep the Eagles’ offense off the field.
- Jordan Matthews- Philadelphia Eagles- $5400- Easy No. 1 play with a great price for a top 10 wideout
- Brandin Cooks- New Orleans Saints- $6000- I hope people are down after his bad performance last week because I will be all over him this week.
- Julio Jones- Atlanta Falcons- $7700- I like paying up at wide out this week instead of running back. Julio may see 20 targets a week.
- Steve Smith- Baltimore Ravens- $4800- The Broncos’ corners are good, the Raiders’ corners are bad.
- Brandon Coleman- New Orleans Saints- $3700- He is the No. 2 – not Marques Colston. Love the Saints’ offense at home this week.
- Jimmy Graham- Seattle Seahawks- $4700- Graham is an elite tight end for a mid-level price.
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins- $3800- Jameis loves TEs and the Saints got torn up by Darren Fells of all people.
- Tyler Eifert- Cincinnati Bengals- $4300- The Bengals will target this guy early and often, health permitting.
- Ladarius Green- San Diego Chargers- $3900- It is so nice to see this guy finally play a full-time role. Take advantage while you can.
- Kyle Rudolph- Minnesota Vikings- $3300- He had a very quiet 5 catches last week.
(No, I am not providing any analysis)
- Steven Hauschka- Seattle Seahawks- $3100
- Josh Lambo- San Diego Chargers- $3000
- Matt Prater- Detroit Lions- $3100
- Phil Dawson- San Francisco 49ers- $3100
- Justin Tucker- Baltimore Ravens- $3200
Defense and Special Teams
- Baltimore Ravens- $3400- The Ravens’ defense is stout and the Raiders’ offense looked brutal last week.
- Miami Dolphins- $3900- Streaming against the Jaguars’ offense is still a thing.
- Buffalo Bills- $3700- The Bills shut down Luck last week and Brady has historically struggled in Buffalo.
- Carolina Panthers- $3900- The Texans have switched quarterbacks after only one week; what does that tell you?
- Houston Texans- $3700- Don’t forget that the Panthers still have no viable wide receivers.