Week 13 Defensive Field of Streams
November 30, 2016 | adam cook
I apologize for missing last week. The Thanksgiving holiday gets crazy for the girlfriend and I. We hit 4 different stops in our adventures on Turkey Day. I was told kids or a dog would help our lives settle down some, but we aren’t quite ready for that yet. Thanks for reading. All my ownership percentages are going into Wednesday. Let’s recap Week 11 before diving into Week 13.
Recap of Week 11 Predictions:
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns – Held the Browns to 9 points and crushed them in the high winds.
Oakland Raiders vs. Houston Texans – They had some assistance from a laser pointer, which always helps.
New York Giants vs. Chicago Bears – Jay Cutler only played part of the game, somewhat limiting the Giants’ upside.
Chalk Em’ Up
Seattle Seahawks vs. Carolina Panthers: 98% owned in Yahoo leagues ($3,500 on DraftKings)
The Panthers’ offensive line is an absolute mess right now.
Denver Broncos @ Jacksonville Jaguars: 97% ($3,900)
In this matchup Bortles won’t even be able to Bortle.
New England Patriots vs. Los Angeles Rams: 91% ($3,700)
Belichick at home against a rookie quarterback? Sign me up.
Stream Em’ Up
Green Bay Packers vs. Houston Texans: 28% owned ($2,900)
- **The Packers’ defense looked better last week with a healthy Clay Matthews (though it’s possible he’s out this week; keep your eyes open).
- **The Packers are better at home, averaging 6.8 DraftKings PPG compared to 3.0 on the road.
- **The Texans are tied for 2nd worst in the NFL with 13 interceptions thrown.
- **Green Bay matches up well with Lamar Miller, only allowing 3.8 YPC.
- **Brock Osweiler is dead last for eligible QBs with a 72.2 QB rating.
San Diego Chargers vs. Tampa Bay Bucs: 22% owned ($2,900)
- **The Chargers have caused at least one turnover in every game so far in 2016.
- **Winston can be careless with the ball with 11 interceptions thrown.
- **San Diego leads the league with 14 INTs.
- **The Chargers are tied for 5th in the league with 9 fumbles recovered.
- **Doug Martin is a huge part of the Bucs’ success, but the Chargers only allow 3.9 YPC.
Washington Redskins @ Arizona Cardinals: 11% owned ($2,400)
- **The Redskins have multiple sacks in 6 out of the last 7 games.
- **The Cardinals have thrown an NFL 2nd worst 13 interceptions.
- **Carson Palmer has been sacked 16 times over the last 4 weeks.
- **The Redskins are tied for 7th in the league with 28 sacks.
- **Carson Palmer is 26th in the NFL with an uninspiring 83.3 QB rating.