Week 12 War Room
November 24, 2013 | Jeff
Only two more chances for regular season fake football victory, so let’s dive right into the best fantasy football lineup resources that The Fake Football has to offer. Below you will find everything from matchup statistics and start/sit advice to football food, winning lottery numbers, and injury news. One of those features may not be true, but I promise the rest is in there. Remember, the Bills, Bengals, Birds (Seahawks and Eagles) are on bye this week, as we have finally reached the last week of scrounging for dreaded bye week replacements. Before you set your Week 12 lineup, check out the links below and be sure to leave any and all lineup questions in the comments section below. Good luck and go get that “W!”
WEEK 12 LINEUP RESOURCES
– “Fake Football, Real Questions” is back yet again to answer some hard-hitting questions that face the fantasy football world as Week 12 approaches.
– Make sure to check out Week 12’s Last Second Decisions, which covers every last ounce of fantasy football advice available.
– In case your stomach begins to rumble while you soak in the NFL Redzone channel on Sunday, Game Day Grub is back with two new recipes to stuff your gut.
– Stop in and read Week 12’s Start/Sit to find out which players should be starting and which should be riding the pine.
– Garbage Time Romance presents a handful of players who will rack up fantasy points in garbage time on Sunday.
– The Matchup Machine once again provides tremendous fantasy football matchup stats and breaks down the opposing defenses of your fantasy players.
Finally, we proudly present the Week 12 The Fake Football Staff Consensus Rankings. Enjoy, and leave those questions in the comments below!