Week 11 War Room
November 17, 2013 | Jeff
Week 11 is here, which means there are only three more opportunities for grabbing a fantasy football win before the playoffs get fired up. Two teams, Dallas and St. Louis, are on bye this week so be sure to swap out all your Cowboys as well as Zac Stacy and…Zac Stacy. Weather is also beginning to become an issue so stay up on the fantasy news released Sunday morning to make sure your lineup is as stacked as possible. The following links are the absolute best in Week 11 lineup resources, so check them out and get ready to snag a shiny fake football win this week. As always, feel free to leave any questions or lineup dilemmas in the comments below.
WEEK 11 LINEUP RESOURCES
– The Matchup Machine is back with top notch matchup statistics to determine which fantasy players will go off on Sunday.
– For some fantastic start/sit advice, be sure to scroll through the appropriately titles “Start/Sit.”
– Be sure to check out Garbage Time Romance to find out which players will feast on garbage time stats in Week 11.
– Hungry? Yes you are! Get in on Game Day Grub for a new recipe to whip up on Sunday.
– Week 11’s Last Second Decisions is jam packed with useful fantasy football news and advice, so be sure to stop in.
– Fake Football, Real Questions is back and answers a four-pack of fantasy football questions.
Finally, we proudly present The Fake Football Week 11 Staff Rankings. Enjoy!