Week 10 War Room
November 10, 2013 | Jeff
Week 10 has rolled into town, so lock your doors and windows. This week has brought a wicked storm of injuries and byes, so we have compiled the absolute best in fake football links to help you when making those critical lineup decisions. The fantasy football playoffs are right around the corner, so every “W” is more important than the last. Buckle up and dig in to the best in fantasy football advice and lineup resources. Good luck!
Week 10 Lineup Resources
– Check out the Week 10 Matchup Machine for a great breakdown of the best matchups that will face fantasy players this week. The higher the number, the better the matchup.
– Week 10’s Start/Sit analyzes a handful of players that need to hit the field and another group of fantasy players that need to hit the bench.
– If you are looking for a fill-in wide receiver this week, check out Garbage Time Romance to find the best in players who will feast on garbage time stats.
– The latest Fake Football, Real Questions answers some hard hitting fantasy football questions as the season heads into Week 10.
– For you hungry folks, Game Day Grub is back with a couple new recipes to fill your fake football belly.
– If you have some sort of voodoo magic and are alive in an NFL Survivor Pool, check out our Week 10 Survivor Survival Guide to help make your pick.
– Week 10 Last Second Decisions is a one-stop-shop for all things fantasy football. Injury news, matchups, and more are here at your fingertips.
– Need a defense? Dreaming of Streaming once again presents the best in streaming options.
Finally, check out The Fake Football Staff Rankings and feel free to leave those lineup questions in the comments below!