Week 1 War Room
September 7, 2013 | Jeff
Ok folks, The Fake Football is back with your Sunday headquarters for fantasy domination. Below, you will find the most highly dangerous stockpile of fantasy weaponry available to mankind. Access to this privileged pile of resources is very exclusive, so please keep the contents of this post FAR from your week one opponent. Strap on your hard hat and get ready to go to work. The following is a compilation of the best fantasy football lineup information The Fake Football has to offer, including our world famous consensus staff rankings. Feel free to leave any and all lineup questions in the comments below, as we will be answering all inquiries right up until kickoff. Good luck, and let’s start off 2013 with a WIN!
WEEK ONE FANTASY RESOURCES
– Check out which players can be counted on to produce in high scoring and blowout games this week, in @justinbonnema‘s Week 1 Garbage Time Romance. Be sure to give these players some thought as you set those lineups.
– Whether you are a veteran streamer, or you are a newcomer to the world of defensive streaming, ALL fake footballers should be sure to check out CD Carter‘s “Dreaming of Streaming” series. Each week, the best in available D/ST units are highlighted, and there are plenty of options for week 1. Get on it!
– The Matchup Machine! The Matchup Machine! Take a look at the week one installment, as we break down the top matchups for the fantasy players who will lead you to victory. This bad boy is jam packed with stats and analysis so don’t miss it.
– Interested in making a few crispy Washingtons on the NFL slate of games this Sunday? Be sure to check out our Week 1 NFL Picks.
– For critical week 1 injury news, stop by The Fake Football Emergency Room before you set your lineup!
– HUNGRY? Whether you are a rookie or veteran chef, our ladies have you covered with the Week 1 installment of Game Day Grub. Fix up one of these tasty dishes and enhance your NFL viewing experience!
And finally, check out The Fake Football staff rankings for week one. Please use them responsibly!