The Fake Football DFS Reader Leagues – Weeks 14 & 15 Results
December 19, 2017 | Ian Goldsmith
Weeks 13 and 14 are in the books, and FanDuel users and Fake Football readers mrkreen and jaybass came out on top to win stylish Fake Football t-shirts! They are also on the way towards winning a six-month premium subscription to FantasyPros! AND this trophy from FantasyTrophies.com!
With a score of 171.84, mrkreen utilized high scores from Russell Wilson, Le’Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, and Kenyan Drake to take the victory in Week 14. jaybass used big games from Cam Newton, Le’Veon Bell, Mark Ingram, and Keelan Cole to finish with the high score of 167.28 in Week 15. Great job! Here are the winning lineups:
League Leaders Through 15 Weeks
Reader League #1: ejbelair – 1,785.24
Reader League #2: jswede4722- 1,746.06
Reader League #3: mrkeen- 1,733.62
Reader League #4: amishmike2424 – 1,791.26
With two weeks to go, the race is on for the top 8 spots and a six-month premium subscription to FantasyPros! Here are the top 8 players through 15 weeks:
- amishmike2424 – 1,791.26
2. ejbelair – 1,785.24
3. jswede4722- 1,746.06
4. argos1979 – 1741.64
5. mrkeen- 1,733.62
6. noguffer 1,731.8
7. johnwbell – 1,730.68
8. mookieblaylock – 1,707.2
Feeling left out of the game? Had a bad first couple weeks elsewhere and need another league so you can start fresh? Join us in the reader leagues! You will not be eligible for season-long prizes at this point, but you can still win your very own Fake Football t-shirt if you come out on top for the week! Made from only the finest cotton, this t-shirt will have others looking at you with envy as you walk down the street. Wear it with pride, knowing that you are a Fake Football Champion!
To join, click the link below:
Don’t have a FanDuel account? Follow the steps below to create an account and join our reader leagues!
- Sign up for FanDuel, if you don’t already have an account. Your first deposit gets you a free entry into the Week 16 Sunday Million!
- Once you have an account, e-mail us at TheFakeFootball@Gmail.com with your FanDuel username. We’ll need to be able to contact you for address info if you win a t-shirt!
- Join a league by clicking on one of the active league links.
- Each league will consist of 19 reader teams plus me as commish (I’m only there to observe, not to battle for the precious cotton fibers that shall adorn the winners!).
- Readers can only have 1 team. If I see the same FanDuel username in multiple leagues, that player will be ineligible for prizes. Play nice, folks!
Remember to start your weekly lineup-building research on the right foot by reading Doug Shain’s Hail Mary. Doug spits out over 4,000 words a week to keep you, dear reader, informed about the DFS landscape and ready to rock come Sunday. He sacrifices sleep for your fantasy football benefit, so give him a follow on Twitter.
Want more in-depth help? Check out The Fake Football DFS Cheat Sheet and Optimizer!
- FanDuel standard NFL scoring rules will be used. You can see their scoring rules here.
- You’ll be able to choose players from the Sunday/Monday slate each week to make your team.
- Each team consists of a $60,000 salary cap, with which you need to fill a roster consisting of QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/K/DST.
- Weekly contests will be posted each week by Wednesday, but likely earlier.
- The overall weekly winner in a given week is the team that scores the most points out of all teams in all leagues for that week.
- The season-long League winners are those teams who score the most cumulative points from Week 1 through Week 17.
The top eight finishers at the end of the season (determined by adding up all scores from Week 1 through Week 17) will win a six-month premium subscription to FantasyPros!
Season-long league winners and overall weekly high scorers get their very own Fake Football t-shirt!
The overall season winner will win a trophy from FantasyTrophies.com!