Week 9 War Room
November 4, 2012 | Jeff
Get out your calculator. Don’t worry, you don’t necessarily need your confusing graphing calculator from calculus class, just the calculator on your phone will suffice. Ok, the fantasy season is 16 weeks long, week 1 through league championship week. Take those 16 weeks and divide them by 2, and we can deduce that we are smack dab in the middle of our 2012 fake football odyssey. Just a few regular season weeks and a few measly playoffs games stand between us and our own fantasy championship parade. With wins at a premium, each week is of the utmost importance. Make sure you are maximizing your lineup for week 9, by digging into The Fake Footballs’ Week 9 War Room below…
* WEEK 9 REQUIRED READING *
– If the world of weekly fantasy games is up your alley, take a peak at our Week 9 Fanduel Bargains to make sure your lineup is loaded and ready to bring you bags full of dough.
– Once again here to dig into the latest and greatest injury news and timeshare breakdowns is our week 9 Last Second Decisions column, which is a fantasy treasure chest of information.
– If critical start/sit decisions are plaguing your week 9 lineup, check out The Fake Football’s Week 9 Start/Sit column to find out who should be benched and who will flourish this Sunday.
– As fantasy games gain significance in the latter stages of the season, defensive matchups mean more than ever. Find out which D’s are prime for playing in week 9 with this week’s “Dreaming of Streaming.”
– In the stats department, The Fake Football has everything you need to become the local wizard of statistical strategery. Rest of season strength of schedule is covered HERE, Week 9 matchup stats are HERE, and a full breakdown of week 8’s receiving targets is located in THIS GENERAL REGION. Enjoy.
Finally, for your enjoyment, are the Week 9 Staff Rankings from The Fake Football crew. Feel free to leave those lineups questions in the comment below and get ready to dominate in week 9!