Week 7 War Room
October 21, 2012 | Jeff
Wow, that team with Matt Ryan and Julio Jones must be off to a nice start. How about that team with Peyton Manning, Jamaal Charles, and Jeremy Maclin? What about the team with Philip Rivers, LeSean McCoy, and Roddy White? These teams sound mighty nice, but the bigger issue is that ALL OF THESE PLAYERS ARE ONE BYE! Why has week 7 forsaken us? Why has week 7 stripped our teams of their best players and left us with Danny Woodhead and Brandon Gibson?
There is no good answer to the cruel fate of NFL scheduling, but there is hope in The Fake Football’s Week 7 War Room. Crack your knuckles and get into the best information and advice the fantasy universe could possibly offer. The answers to your week 7 dilemmas is below…
* WEEK 7 WAR ROOM REQUIRED READING *
– So your team is 1-5. So what? That doesn’t mean you can’t have action on Sundays! Be sure to join The Fake Football’s Week 7 $200 Fanduel Contest, where you can win a nice hunk of $200 for only a $1 entry fee. Get on it RIGHT HERE!
– Need a defense to plug in? Dreaming of Streaming is here with a quality streaming option for week 7.
– The Matchup Machine is back to give you the low down on your players’ defensive matchups.
– Check out the NFL weather report HERE.
Finally, here are The Fake Football Staff Rankings. Leave those questions in the comments below!