It’s that time of the week again! coffee in hand – tinkering line ups. It gets more interesting this week as we near half of the season. Check the injury rundown fresh from the oven, more analysis this week for all of y’all. Follow me on twitter @chrisdco.
WAS @ NYG
- Pierre Garcon has been a disappointment for all the Redskin hopefuls, and to his owners. He’s listed as doubtful, and I’m not expecting him to suit up. For some reason I smell a lot of running yardage for the Skins here, both from Morris and RG3.
- Ahmad Bradshaw has been on and off this week at practice, he’s listed as probable but I’m expecting a share in workload. I’d write him off this week, I have a gut feeling that NYG is going to suck the first half and catch up with their passing attack in the second.
- Hakeem Nicks is good to go and might have an amazing second half for the Giants. I might be talking gibberish here though, but I like what my gut says.
ARI @ MIN
- Kevin Kolb is out and Skelton is in, for the nth time. I’m expecting a full aerial assault from the Cardinals, with that said I’m not expecting much still except a few good plays here and there. Depending how bad Skelton is, the Viking defense might be exciting to watch in this one.
- Adrian Peterson, Jerome Simpson and Christian Ponder are listed as probable and are full go’s.
DAL @ CAR
- DeMarco Murray is out, Ugh. Felix Jones gets the nod, and of course I didn’t have priority one in any of my leagues so no Felix for me to back up DeMarco. I’d say Felix Jones would be a good flex play at least.
- Dez Bryant is listed as questionable, he’s been battling the groin injury all season long and it doesn’t look like he’s going to slow down. I say another monster performance from Dez today.
- Chris Gamble is out for the Panthers, that pushes Dez up the charts some more.
NO @ TB
- Jimmy Graham is out ladies and gents, I don’t see a spot start in David Thomas, instead I’d put Colston and Sproles at a big increase in targets. I smell more of Sproles just because the Bucs’ secondary has shown us enough to say decent this season.
- Vincent Jackson is listed as probable but should be good to go, I’m expecting a better than normal game from the WR in this high scoring affair, or I would like to think so.
GB @ STL
- Greg Jennings is still out, that would mean James Jones could have a big game again, as long as Jennings is out, I’d consider Jones a WR2, might be a stretch but the numbers speak for themselves.
- My favorite DT in BJ Raji is out. Doesn’t really matter in this game, just had to put it out here.
- Aaron Rodgers is listed as probable, but that shouldn’t be a problem. Jeremichael Finley is also listed as probable, and this honestly, shouldn’t matter, I’d be benching Finley even if he explodes. It doesn’t justify laying an egg on most games.
BAL @ HOU
- The Ravens are going without Ray Lewis in this one, that’s going to be a huge blow to them defensively. Good news is Terrel Suggs is questionable and reports indicate he’s ready.
CLE @ IND
- Trent Richardson suffered a rib injury last week and is listed as questionable, all reports indicate that he’s good to go and is ready for a workhorse load.
- The Browns get there WRs back. Mohamed Massaquoi and Travis Benjamin will join Josh Gordon and Greg Little. The Browns WRs are known for their being consistently inconsistent.
TEN @ BUF
- Jake Locker is still out so Hasselbeck draws the start again. It’s going to be interesting to see as the rest of the Titans’ offense seems healthy for the first time.
JAC @ OAK
- I want to see DMC here. Denarius Moore is also listed as probable and it’s good to see how good this offense can execute. It’s been a buy-low season for DMC till now. Today might change that.
NYJ @ NE
- Wes Welker, Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski are all listed as questionable, but I’m about 99% sure that they’ll all play. This is going to be a tough game, and some way, some how, the Jets are going to find a way to get close. I’m not doubting it.
PIT @ CIN
- For some reason I’m completely all over the Steelers on this one. The running game would be weak as they would be without both Mendenhall and Redman, but pitting their WRs against a weak Bengal secondary, I think we’ll see big numbers put up by Mike Wallace and Antonio Brown. I won’t be surprised if Heath comes up big as well.
- Troy Polamalu is still out as well, so they don’t have the security blanket on top there and would have to rely on Clark to stop AJ Green, I think it’d be a good match up to watch.
DET @ CHI
- One of the more exciting Monday Night Football games we’ll see this year, get the beer ready. These two teams are going all out in a divisional rivalry.
For more information and fantasy news please follow me at @chrisdco, feel free to send in your comments, suggestions and violent reactions!