What better way to start your morning in front of your computer than making last minute changes in your lineups with a cup of coffee in hand reading through your Sunday morning injury rundown from me? Join me and the FakeFootball crew and let’s make it a habit!
OAK @ ATL
- Darren McFadden is listed as probable but is ready to suit up for Sunday.
- Good news for the Raiders is Darrius Heyward-Bey is listed as probable as well returning from a concussion and is expected to start alongside Denarius Moore.
KC @ TB
- So Matt Cassel is out with a concussion and Brady Quinn is expected to start at the helm, I’m expecting tons of touches for Jamaal Charles, and I mean a ton. This goes without saying that Peyton Hillis is still out as well.
- Jon Baldwin is listed as questionable with a hammy injury but is expected to play.
IND @ NYJ
- Donald Brown is out for the Colts which gives Vick Ballard the nod. I’m not expecting much from Ballard though.
- Dwight Freeney is listed as probable still but played last week, I’m expecting him to make the Jets look uglier.
- The Jets get the WR corps back, but really, who cares.
CIN @ CLE
- AJ Green is listed as probable but has practiced fully this week, he’s a must start despite being on here and going up against Joe Haden.
- The Browns are very very thin at wide receiver this week, they’re playing Greg Little and Josh Gordon every down which look like good spot starts against a leaky Bengal secondary. These guys have huge upside with their play making potential.
DET @ PHI
- I’m hoping for a huge turn around here for the Lions, they’re desperate for a win. Titus Young and Brandon Pettigrew both have knee issues but is reportedly suiting up for Sunday’s match up.
- Jahvid Best might be a good pick up right now even if he’s still out with a concussion. I’d say stash him if you’re in dire need of a decent RB.
STL @ MIA
- Danny Amendola is out and I’m expecting Brandon Gibson to pick up the slack. Chris Givens might have some as well but I’m leaning more on the former.
- Reggie Bush is here again and it seems like he’ll stay till he is 100%, he’s getting there though folks, he’s getting there.
- Daniel Thomas is out but our favorite Dolphin receiver Brian Hartline is listed as probable and should be good to go. I really don’t care if he’s going to get covered by Finnegan all day, I’d start him.
DAL @ BAL
- It’s been really back and forth with Miles Austin here, but the funny thing is, he’s played all games this season, so I’m not afraid of Austin not playing, and unless he suffers another setback, I wouldn’t be afraid going forward.
BUF @ ARI
- I believe that there’s a tiny chance that the Bills sit Mario Williams this week just because of that lingering wrist problem. Either that or he will be limited, again.
- Okay so Beanie Wells and Ryan Williams are both out this week, and to be honest, I really don’t think William Powell or LaRod Stephens-Howling are decent options.
NE @ SEA
- Aaron Hernandez looked like he was good to go practicing this week, but then missed Friday’s. I really would just completely forget about it and bench him.
- Rob Gronkowski is listed as probable but will play, I would put money on it if I can. Wes Welker is listed as questionable with an ankle injury but I can’t see him missing this as well.
- Shane Vereen and Brandon Bolden are both listed as questionable in the Patriots’ confusing backfield.
NYG @ SF
- Andre Brown is out, we’ve been hearing David Wilson getting an increased role all through out the season and this just may be it. I’m assuming Bradshaw won’t carry 34 times again and would want different looks against the Niners’ defense.
- Hakeem Nicks is a game-time decision with the questionable tag, and weighing the risk here, I’d start Nicks against any other team if my hand was forced, but not the 49ers.
- Martellus Bennet is listed as probable with a knee injury and is reported to play less than 100%, not expecting much here for the same reasons.
MIN @ WAS
- Percy Harvin experienced a little hamstring tightening during practice but is expected to play.
- Adrian Peterson is listed as probable with ankle issues, but really, this shouldn’t bother him at all.
- Robert Griffin III is listed as questionable due to a concussion but reports say he will play, I would start him if he is my only top tier QB.
- Pierre Garcon is listed as questionable again, I’m pretty sure there are a lot of plug in WRs that you can play instead of him, let’s wait for him to get better first.
GB @ HOU
- Greg Jennings is sitting out another one.
- Jermichael Finley is listed as questionable with a shoulder injury, he’s also worth nothing to me now.
- Alex Green is starting for Cedric Benson and might be worth a stash.
- Arian Foster and Ben Tate are listed as probable with knee and toe injuries, respectively. I’m expecting a full go from the duo.
DEN @ SD
- Demaryius Thomas is listed as probable with a minor hip injury but should be good to go.
- Malcolm Floyd and Eddie Royal are listed as questionable, Robert Meachem anyone? I say fluke.
That’s it for week 6 folks! Follow me on twitter! @chrisdco for any questions, suggestions and comments!
Good luck fellas!