The fantasy football season is in full swing and we now have an added wrinkle to our weekly obsession: bye weeks. The Fake Football Gods didn’t think that dealing with endless running back injuries was enough, so now we are forced to juggle lineups without our Packers and Panthers this week. Sound stressful? Don’t worry your pretty little cranium, as The Fake Football is here with the best possible lineup resources to ensure that your Week 4 squad gets you a much needed victory. Check out the links and rankings below before setting your lineups!
- Our main man Mike Braude is back dealing out top notch Start/Sit advice in the latest edition of, you guessed it, Start/Sit.
- The Matchup Machine brings its future forecasting skills back once again for Week 4. Check it out and make sure your lineup is packed with players who have premium matchups.
- If you play in a survivor pool, be sure to check out The Survivor Pool Survivor Guide before locking in your Week 4 selection.
- Garbage Time Romance is back, highlighting the players that have some serious potential for racking up points late in games this week.
- For those daily gamers out there, check out our Week 4 Headsupfantasy Picks in order to create the best lineups at Headsupfantasy.com.
- For a comprehensive package of all the lineup information fit to print, check out Last Second Decisions. This baby has it all!
- Week 4′s Take Two debates two quarterbacks that are tempting owners in 2 QB leagues.
- For those hungry fake footballers out there (aren’t we all?), Game Day Grub is back with two new recipes for Sunday eats.
- Finally, for all the latest injury information available check out The Fake Football Emergency Room.
Last , but certainly not least, we have The Fake Football Consensus Rankings. Leave those lineup questions in the comments below!