Week 2 War Room
September 15, 2013 | Jeff
Week two is upon us, and the time is now for racking up some fake football victories. Whether your squad was defeated or victorious in week one, The Fake Football is here with the best in lineup resources for your team. Rankings, advice, and more are linked below so please enjoy the plentiful bounty of fake football goodness! Be sure to check out our consensus staff week two rankings as well, and feel free to leave those lineup questions in the comments!
– The Matchup Machine is back with the best stats that will impact your players this week.
– Curious about the injury status of a certain fake footballer? Check out our Emergency Room for all the latest information.
– Last Second Decisions is back with every ounce of crucial fantasy lineup news that will impact your team.
– Got a start/sit question? Check out our column named…..well…Start/Sit!
– Hungry? Get your eat on with the week two edition of Game Day Grub.
– If your team is in the trade market, check out week two’s buy low/sell high for the best in fantasy trade advice.