Week 13 War Room
December 2, 2012 | Jeff
Whether you have a playoff spot locked up, or are in a knock-down, drag-out battle royale for the coveted #6 seed, week 13 is undeniably a big one. The biggest of ones, some may say. From the first cheat sheet you scrolled through, to the week 13 waiver wire recommendations you mulled over, this is the final week to prove your fake football toughness before we get into the wild, wild world of the playoffs. Each lineup decision can be critical to the success of a fake football team, so bookmark all the week 13 fantasy resources below, and go get that victory!
* WEEK 13 WAR ROOM REQUIRED READING *
* For a thorough review of all things week 13, stop by this week’s Last Second Decisions to get the official rundown on all injuries, time share, and matchup information.
* The great @cdcarter13 is checking in once again with the hottest options at D/ST, in this week’s “Dreaming of Streaming”. Don’t let another one of you leaguemates read this first!
* If you have a playoff spot locked up, check out the ‘rest of the season’ Fantasy Strength of Schedule for the players on your rosters. It’s never to early to think about the playoffs. Unless you are 3-9 right now. Then it is.
* Is a week 13 lineup dilemma staring you in the face like an angry bull? Make sure you peruse our Week 13 Start/Sit for critical, matchup saving advice.
* The Matchup Machine! The Matchup Machine! Back with some sweet, sweet fantasy statistics is the…you guessed it… Week 13 Matchup Machine.
* Our boy Jones is back once again with an in-depth look at how fantasy receivers and tight ends are looking in the world of targets…and we don’t mean the big red bullseye’d retailer. Its the Week 12 Target Breakdown!
* If money making is one of your favorite pastimes, be sure to check out our Week 13 FanDuel Bargains and prepare yourself for some FanDuel domination.
Finally, we proudly present the Week 13 The Fake Football Staff Rankings. As always, use them responsibly. If you’ve had too much ranking goodness, be sure to hand over your keys to a friend. Leave those questions in the comments below!