Welcome one, welcome all, welcome those who played against RGIII, Dez, and New England on Thursday….to the Week 12 War Room. If you were one of the poor souls who acquired a 73 point deficit on Thursday to go along with the 12 pounds you packed on, then you have come to the right place. The Fake Football has you covered with every last inch of detail that pertains to setting the best possible week 12 lineup and beginning your comeback assault. If you did have Foster, Romo, and Andre Johnson on Thursday, go eat the leftover mush at the bottom of the green bean casserole dish and enjoy your lead. Now, get out those thinking caps and dig into the best fantasy football lineup resources the good U.S. of A. has to offer…
– If you”re in a stat kind of mood (honestly, when aren’t you?), be sure to check out the world famous Week 12 Matchup Machine, as well as a nice bundle of team defensive Matchup Statistics for Week 12.
– Got a lineup dilemma on your hands? Mike is here to help in his Week 12 Start/Sit piece.
– Once again, we are back with Dreaming of Streaming, which promotes the top notch defensive streaming options for the week ahead. Special teams can make all the difference!
– This week’s Last Second Decisions has everything covered, from injuries to timeshares to notable matchups. Every last question remaining in that fake football savvy head of yours will be answered here.
– For those who dabble in weekly fantasy games, our Week 12 FanDuel Bargains gives you the best value picks for creating the optimal money making lineup.
Finally, we proudly present the Week 12 The Fake Football Staff Rankings for your perusal. Please enjoy responsibly, and as always, feel free to leave those lineup questions in the comments below…