Week 11 means that we have just three weeks until the fake football season takes a very real turn for the playoffs. Whether your squad needs a 3-0 stretch run, or is working on sealing up a first round playoff bye, victories will be at a premium this week. Thankfully, NFL bye weeks are finally coming to an end, as the Titans, Seahawks, Giants, and Vikings all take this Sunday off. If you need an Eli or Beast Mode replacement, or have any other type of lineup dilemma, you will find the answer below in The Fake Football Week 11 War Room…
– For those brave souls dabbling in weekly fantasy cash games, our Week 11 FanDuel Bargains provides some discount value picks to maximize week 11 lineups.
– The famous Matchup Machine is back for week 11, spewing out all the matchup statistics a fake footballer could ever dream of.
– Looking for a defense? Our weekly “Dreaming of Streaming” is back with the hottest pickups from your local waiver wire.
– Jones’ Week 10 Target Breakdown gives us a glimpse into which receivers and tight ends are being targeted most and which will keep up the production.
– Week 11’s Last Second Decisions highlights injury concerns, backfield committees, and all appropriate matchup information for week 11. Check it out.
– If a lineup debate is plaguing your team, our Week 11 Start/Sit column should be just what the doctor ordered.
The last piece of the week 11 puzzle is below, as we proudly present the Week 11 The Fake Football Staff Rankings. Enjoy, and please feel free to leave those lineup questions questions in the comments…