Hobbling on to week 10 we go FakeFootballers! We’re going to try to help you make those last minute decisions, whether it be match ups or availability for Sunday, in this week’s injury report.
TEN @ MIA
- I like Jake Locker and I’m happy that he’s back. I predicted prior to the season that he’d be this season’s Most Improved Player but I guess that’s out of the question now. I also won’t bet on him to be in tip-top form against the Dolphins secondary. I’d wait for him to get his groove back.
- Nate Washington seems to be over his illness earlier this week and should be good to go. Kenny Britt and Kendall Wright over came their minor injuries and will be a green light for Locker again.
DEN @ CAR
- Sit back and watch Peyton deliver.
SD @ TB
- Both Robert Maechem and Eddie Royal are back this week, but I don’t believe either one would be fantasy relevant. The only reason they would be relevant is they are going to cut into Denario Alexander’s sleeper status.
BUF @ NE
- Aaron Hernandez will be sitting out one more week for the Pats.
- Rob Gronkowski, Brandon Lloyd and Wes Welker aren’t really knew on the Patriots’ IR as well, they’ve been stables here, but they have played all their games.
OAK @ BAL
- Darren McFadden gives his owners another reason to hate him this season with an ankle injury. DMC isn’t really known from coming back from injuries real quick, but at the rate he’s going, I’m sure his owners could care less. Mike Goodson is out as well, Taiwan Jones and Marcel Reese would split time at RB. I’m really not convinced how both of these backs could be sleepers this week when they’re facing the Ravens. I’m passing up on them and will try to find my cheap options elsewhere.
NYG @ CIN
- The Giants get a healthier Nicks this week, how healthy, would be another question. Eli hasn’t been passing well as of late too, so I’m thinking of just avoiding the heartache altogether.
- Ahmad Bradshaw will continue to push despite a foot injury, he’ll lose more reps to Andre Brown and a tiny bit to David Wilson.
DET @ MIN
- Calvin Johnson is listed a probable, again. But I’ll bet you he’ll show up again, catches and gets yardage, TD’s, I don’t know. It hasn’t been Megatron’s strong point this season, I feel it’s going to turn up soon though.
- Percy Harvin is listed as doubtful this week, and we’ve all heard how he’s missed practice and whatnot. I personally am going to pass up on Harvin this week, not only that but even if he does play, I just can’t convince myself that he’ll produce at this rate. With that said, I’m expecting big things from Kyle Rudolph.
ATL @ NO
- Darren Sproles is out with a hand injury still and back field duties will be split amongst Ivory, Thomas and Ingram. I’d say Thomas would be the most productive out of the trio, but after last week, I’m not so sure. I would lay off.
STL @ SF
- Danny Amendola is coming back from his shoulder injury and is expected to start. Not the best match up to get back into and I’m sure you can find value elsewhere.
- Frank Gore, Mario Manningham, Michael Crabtree and Patrick Willis are all listed as probables for the Niners but should be good to go.
DAL @ PHI
- Dez Bryant is closer to 100% recovering from a hip injury and whenver he’s almost there, he produces. I’m expecting Dez to do some damage against the Eagles’ secondary.
- Felix Jones gets the nod again as DeMarco Murray is still nursing a foot injury.
- LeSean McCoy got over his illness and is ready to start for the Eagles.
NYJ @ SEA
- Both teams are pretty healthy overall, but I’m expecting an ugly low scoring slugfest on this one. It’s going to get dirty, and the Seahawks like dirty.
HOU @ CHI
- As much as I hate to list anyone in this game, the Texans might be without their TE Owen Daniels. He’s very questionable, and I’d wait just before game time to make a decision, for now, have a contingency plan.
- Ben Tate is also out for this game, so no resting for Arian Foster, I highly doubt if they’ll let Forsett carry the ball much.
- Alshon Jeffrey is listed as doubtful, and I doubt that he’ll play.
KC @ PIT
- Rashad Mendenhall, Isaac Redman and Jonathan Dwyer are all going to be active in this game. Reports say that Mendenhall would get the start despite of Redman’s elite performance last week. Nonetheless, I’m still expecting the hot-hand approach. I really wouldn’t risk starting any of the three.
- Antonio Brown is out with an ankle injury, expect Emmanuel Sanders to fill in and contribute as an every down receiver.
That’s all for this week folks, good luck!
Follow me on twitter @chrisdco